Online Prophetic School @ywampotch.com

SOME TESTIMONIES OF THE ONLINE PROPHETIC SCHOOL - August 2020


Your prayer life changes and you are being transformed into getting to know the will of the Father for your life.

Enrolling for the prophetic school I started out just wanting to find God never realizing that He was there all along instead it has allowed me and still is allowing me to discover who I am in Him. The school not only present the trinity but also enlighten your beauty in the midst of my ashes. The school thought me a lot especially how interaction with the HOLY SPIRIT is life and true treasure when realize u have it. Your prayer life changes and you are being transformed into getting to know the will of the father for your life.
  - Sister from Johannesburg area

Enrolling for the Prophetic School was life- changing for me

Enrolling for the Prophetic School was life changing for me, the healing I received and most of all has brought me closer to God spirituality I developed a relationship with the Holy Spirit which I never had, The Cross has a much deeper meaning to me than before, and the Court Room was a big eye opener for me something I never knew. I discovered I could walk in more than one Gift of The Holy Spirit which has given me a passion,  desire wanting to operate more in the Gifts of the Spirit. My prayer life and time with God became more personal, deeper and intimate. Thank God for what He has done in me through the Prophetic School but most of all it's given me a stronger passion for people seeing the gold hidden within and I'm excited to see God using me in the Prophetic all the Glory to God. Thank you Wikus,  Christine and the group this was a life journey experience  we going to continue walking together 
- sister from Gauteng

To grow spiritually  in the  things  of the Spirit.and my relationship  with  God.

Prophetic  school has taught  me  the true  meaning  of prophecy  and how to  operate  in the  right  manner in the prophetic and as a prophet of God...increase  and grow spiritually  in the  things  of the spirit.and my relationship  with  God.
- Pastor and missionary

Prophetic school reminded me of what Jesus did for me on the cross

Prophetic school reminded me of what Jesus did for me on the cross and the authority we carry. How to explore your gifts and anointings. It also helped me to give prophetic Word and to interpret it with boldness
- Sister from Cape province

A tool to sharpen my prophetic ministration call,

To me ,prophetic school has not just been a core course. But a real life impartation and a tool to sharpen my prophetic ministration call,
It has helped me to discover several things that were happening in /with my life yet I remained questioning since could not understand some few in its fullness ( with prophetic techniques, basics and principles I have learnt ) .
The other area this school has built me in ,is  the biblical prophetic ministration as we prepare walk, work and fellowship with Holy Spirit as a personal friend and teacher. 
My ability grace from God to hear God's voice is more like fueled up in other life levels.
The enrollment to this school program in ywam has really helped me more than I can explain in writings.. In all that is my burning desire to see others being  benefited from this school as even more than I have benefited. 
-Brother from Malawi

 I became a Warrior.
Prophetic School experience for me has been what I have been search for. From feeling lost and hearing voice I couldn't explain. To having knowledge about what is happening in the spiritual world, fighting demons I could physically see but never understood the root of the problem. This course relieved to me the truth about who God is and gives a clear understanding of being *BORN AGAIN* truly mean. I am not only equipped with the amour but I have been given a new coat.... I became a Warrior... Thank you to the YWAM leadership and family..
- a young mother from Johannesburg

I am more bold and audacious in my prayers 

The prophetic school has opened up a whole new realm of spiritual awakening. Before the course I believe my understanding was limited to that "some" could walk in these gifts provided x, y, z... Now I believe that we are all free to receive these gifts freely because of the power that was released through the Cross. I am more bold and audacious in my prayers and excited at the thought of receiving more gifts from the Holy Spirit as my walk with Him intensifies. Thank you Christien and Wikus.
- Sister from Cape Town


NEW Online PROPHETIC SCHOOL starts 14 Sept - please register at http://ywampotch.com 




Comments

Popular Posts