YWAM Potch ...Community meeting & new staff

Our first Community meeting Thursday was a lot of fun for me
each introduced ourselves, even the kids!

Franzi, Jackie and Christien shared about DTS, YWAM and Counseling seminars...

We could be free and worship in spirit and in truth...
Irony for me was that the hall that we hired was the traditional church's hall where I grew up, where we got married! When I grew up I was taught that to dance was a sin - but now we (me and my kids) could dance freely for Jesus! FREEDOM!!

Pls pray for this inter-denomination meeting will grow, and that more people will receive the Holy Spirit!

  • We are so excited of having Jackie Sena and her daughter with us to staff!
  •  Franzi Aman is visiting here afgter her DTS ! She enjoy it too to visit Potch!




 

Comments

Popular Posts